Shipping to Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand is available from 5.50 EUR
General terms and conditions of the company Woll-Pate
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.wollkosmos.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) The following rules apply when an order is received in our online shop: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order by pressing the "Back" button contained in the internet browser he is using after checking his details, he can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors Close the Internet browser to cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include VAT and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card, direct debit.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. The delivery takes place latest within 3 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer, and for all other payment methods, the day after the contract is concluded. If the period ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer only when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Fax 05123 45678910
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have made all payments to you that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.